Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Overview Of Lean Six Sigma Certification Training
Sipnatech offers three days of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification and training for both individuals and corporate employees. Recognised as one of the best Lean Six Sigma trainers in the industry, our experts will go on to explain the advanced concepts of Six Sigma – Starting with the introduction to Lean methodology. Fundamental idea is that Lean and Six Sigma cannot be seen in isolation. Both these “body of quality” complement each other and hence the name of the program is Lean Six Sigma.
Participants will be given exposure to various Lean Six Sigma tools used in DMAIC (Design, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodology. Also, we provide a brief explanation about DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) methodologies such as DMADV (Design, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify) and IDOV (Identify, Design, Optimize, Validate). This will help participants to clearly distinguish between DMAIC and DFSS.
Aspirants will be certified by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) through PeopleCert, TUV or ASQ. Sipnatech is an Accredited TUV (German based certification body) training partner.
- Four days classroom training or 15 days online training or both at one cost
- Mini-tab statistical tool training along with Lean Six Sigma training
- Hard copy of training materials will be provided
- Mock exams at the end of each topic will be conducted to get the thoughts ignited
- Should clear the exam conducted at the end of training to get certified
- PDUs to claim towards PMI credentials
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Instructor admin
- Lessons 0
- Enrolled 0 student