Project Management Certifications
Sipnatech provides four days of PMP® certification training as part of our Portfolio of Project Management courses. Our highly experienced and certified trainers will deliver the best-in-class PMP® Certification training to all participants. As one of the best PMP® training institutes in Bangalore, we equip you with a thorough knowledge of Project Management based on PMBOK® Guide Sixth edition and help you to get PMP® certified. Along with the four days training, we offer you 180-day E-learning access, three sets of 200 simulated PMP® mock examinations, knowledge-wise mock tests, 35 contact hours, free online instructor-led beginner MS Project Professional 2013 training and much more facilities.
About PMP® Certification Training Course
What is PMP®?
PMP® – Project Management Professional is a credential managed by Project Management Institute, USA (PMI) ®. PMP® is a globally recognized certification intended to demonstrate your competency to lead, direct and manage projects across any domain. PMP® certification helps you to stand out from the crowd by increasing the marketability of your profiles and maximizes the earning potential of an individual. Sipnatech offers training and certification based on the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition).
Benefits of PMP® Certification
- It is a globally recognized certification
- Increases the success rate of your project, once you become more organized
- Helps you to become a better project manager
- Minimizes resource utilization and makes a project cost-effective
- Adds value to your resume
- Helps you to get a better job
- Avail promotions at work
- Get Hike in your current salary
Who Should Do The PMP® Certification Training?
Any individual who has experience in project management and wishes to hone their skills pertaining to project management and grow ahead in their career can pursue this certification.
Prerequisite For Taking The PMP® Certification Exam
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with a minimum of five years (7,500 hours) of project management experience and 35 hours of project management education. (Or)
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and a minimum of three years (4,500 hours) of project management experience and 35 hours of project management education.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Instructor admin
- Lessons 0
- Enrolled 0 student